“Touch of UK in Seattle” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Elephant & Castle

Elephant & Castle
1415 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101-2313 (Downtown)
206-624-9977
Neighborhood: Downtown
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Touch of UK in Seattle”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Typical Uk menu available at the bar restaurant . Good beers brewed locally. Yorkshire Pudding filled with beef was excellent.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Not Half Bad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

I stumbled upon Elephant & Castle while wandering around downtown looking for dinner. I was seated quickly, and noticed soon after by the waiter. I ordered shepards pie, by his suggestion, which was really good! I am picky about this dish because it can often times be too greasy, but I was quite pleased with theirs. Overall, the menu is priced fairly, and I appreciated that they had a decent selection of pub food.

Vancouver, Canada
“Pestered at Lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

We sat outside because it was so nice out. The food was average as was the price. The street people came round to use the bathroom in the restaurant and grab food from plates. While I was eating one of them kept asking are you done with that? He sat at the table next to us and watched me eat waiting for me to be done so he could snag my plate. The staff did nothing. I did not feel safe and relaxed all I wanted to do was gulp and leave.

Visited June 2014
Tucson, Arizona
“Ersatz Pub”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

In the basement of our hotel, OK bar food, like soup, salad, and burgers. Totally out of keeping with the contemporary Motif above.

Visited July 2014
Connersville, Indiana, Usa
“Awesome food and atmoshere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

We went to lunch at this restaurant after landing in SeaTac and checking in to the Crowne Plaza downtown. It was about a 10 minute walk, which was nice to see sights and learn what was around you. At first I worried about the service, but the waiter then got help and everything was wonderful. We were a group of 8 and some had some beers on tap which they liked, some ordered there onion soup, AWESOME. Then what we came for Fish & Chips, not disappointed as they were delicious. Others in our party got the Rueben was good but I thought fish & chips were better. Prices and selection very good for the area. Even kids liked it.

Visited June 2014