“Not just cheese cake” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Cheesecake Factory

The Cheesecake Factory
700 Pike St, Seattle, WA 98101-2311 (Downtown)
206-652-5400
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #107 of 3,088 Restaurants in Seattle
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: International, Dessert, Eclectic
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
G.T.A.
“Not just cheese cake”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I had a great supper at the cheesecake factory, portions are big and there is a huge menu with a lot of choices, hard to decide...

Visited June 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Oberlin, Ohio
“Good food but the restaurant is too big”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

The food here is pretty good, but not super impressive. The big and noisy restaurant make me feel unpleasant. I mean I do want to go to some relatively smaller restaurant. The cinema is just across the street so you may want to have dinner here before you go to see a movie. Location is in very center of downtown so it is really easy to find. And also, the service here is super awesome, but I'm coming for food instead of service.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Aarhus, Denmark
“HUGE pieces of cake!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

It was really really good. Kept eating even though I was really full because it was just too good! Got a stomachache - but it was worth it ;)

I feel like it's a bit expensive though. 8 $ for a piece of cake. I know they are big, but still... That being said - I would go there again if I ever come to the US again.

I had the mango key lime, which was really fresh. (probably why I could finish the whole thing)

I had it instead of dinner... I would not have been able to eat the slice after eating dinner there seeing how their portions are quite big (Ate there a week earlier - had the white chicken chilli, which I would not recommend)

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Good dinner with friends.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Came in on a Sunday night with friends. We go seated quickly. Our waiter was very friendly and informative about the menu. All of our food was delicious and came out pretty fast. He even split the cost of a shared plate, that was nice. Great food and service, will be back.

Greenville, South Carolina, USA
“new menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

maybe I haven't been in a while but they have a skinnilicious menu to cut down on the scary calories

Visited October 2013