“We keep going back - and it only gets better!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Latin, Spanish, Tapas
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Montana
“We keep going back - and it only gets better!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

I 1st reviewed Harvest Vine over a year ago. Since then I've been back 2x with family; my husband has been back 3x, lucky man!
The food and service are simply perfect. Friendly staff, outstanding food, excellent wine list.
It's a must-visit when we travel to Seattle. Go - you won't be sorry.

Seattle, Washington
“My Favorite!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

I've been dining at harvest vine for over 10 years. A seat at the upstairs cook bar is the place to be. Food is always changing and always fantastic. I'll be back for the next 10 years guys!! Keep up the great work!'

Toronto, Canada
“Good food, but they want to tell you how you should like your food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Although this restaurant is a bit of a drive from downtown, it has interesting brunch food and amazing sweet buns with vanilla bean sugar! However, the staff have attitude. The menu specifies lightly scrambled eggs, my husband asked for his to be well-done. The waiter replied that the cook couldn't do that, then said he wouldn't do that, then finally agreed. The eggs arrived very 'creamy' and were sent back to be cooked the rest of the way. I ordered Huevos a la Flamenca and it arrived with the egg white very runny (I like over easy, but not with the white still in a totally liquid state). I sent it back for more cooking and it then arrived with the white and yolk cooked hard. Really, not necessary for the cook to react like that, particularly for the price that is charged for brunch.

Visited June 2012
“Informal setting, excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

The food is considered small plates, but we found the portion size to be ample. The two of us shared two appetizers and two main dishes and one dessert. Each item was carefully prepared, nicely spiced and delicious. The food is Basque or Catalan based.

Visited September 2012
“Might be the best in Seattle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

I was highly impressed with the faultless service, beautiful Spanish bistro ambiance and food. We ordered 6 tapas and two glasses of wine for just over $100 well spent. Let's start with dessert - flan, best i have ever had and i have had lots. The beets dish and fideo noodles with prawns restored my faith in Seattle restaurants. The cheese appetizer was the best since my meals in France. Green beans with tomato sauce proved fresh and delicious. Rabbit meatloaf encrusted with a thin crunchy surface served over chard was a good try at something different but fell short of the rest of the meal. I loved the crust but the rabbit and chard lacked taste. Overall, i still give it five stars and look forward to my next visit.

• Visited September 2012