“Great breakfast” 5 of 5 stars
Review of C J's Eatery

C J's Eatery
2619 1ST Ave, Seattle, WA 98121-1393 (Belltown)
(206) 728-1648
Neighborhood: Belltown
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Great breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Clearly a popular,place and though there were about 20 people in the foyer when we first opened the door, the host encouraged us in and our wait for a table was less than 10 minutes. We had the light bite breakfast which was still muffin, egg, bacon & cheese! And endless coffee. Great service. Highly recommend.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

lawyerdaggett
“A Fine Dine at Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Husband and I read the reviews and gave it a try. I am so glad we did. We returned for breakfast the very next day. I asked our waitress "Care Bear" (Carrie) to pick something out she thought I would like for breakfast. She picked the very thing I had been considering - Crabcakes Hollandaise. One of the best breakfasts I have ever had (in my 57 years). Great place with very sizable portions. Today, I had the $5.99 two egg special, and it was (special, that is). I highly recommend this restaurant.

Visited September 2013
Reston
“Excellent Food and Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

My colleagues and I have enjoyed meals at C J's Eatery for the past few months. The service has always been great - especially from Shanimal! :-)

The food is always fresh and tasty and always a more than full portion. The prices are very reasonable and full value.

Overall a highly recommended place to enjoy...

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Walnut, California
“yummy food, local vibe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

C J's ended up being a just a few minutes from our hotel in downtown Seattle, and just a few more minutes from the Space Needle. My friend and I were pleased to discover such a great eatery with a strong local vibe. Despite being from out-of-town, we didn't feel like we were visiting at all. Even mid-week C J's was filled with people indulging in a delicious morning breakfast and chatting away. According to other reviews, a wait is normal, but we were pleased to be seated right away. We both engulfed fruit-filled Swedish pancakes and mimosas. Great way to start the day!

Visited August 2013
Seattle
“Awesome Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I've been coming to CJ's for some time now and just have to rave it...I had french toast stuffed with strawberry's whipped in cream cheese. WAS so awesome I almost passed out eating it... no lie.. I had to stop before I went into a coma ;o).
Just to say tho, the rest of their menu is very good and nice prices as well as portion size is big. a must for the breakfast lover.

Eggs benedict is to die for as well ;o)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere