“Nice place with good thai food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #474 of 3,089 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Welcome to Mali Thai Cuisine! Here you will experience the best of Thai cuisine. We take pride in serving the most authentic Thai food in a relaxing bamboo-filled setting. Enjoy traditional curries, seafood, noodle dishes, Thai specialties and more. Dishes from our kitchen are made with quality and care, using the freshest ingredients. Our delicious food and outstanding service are why customers return again and again to Mali Thai Cuisine.
Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India
“Nice place with good thai food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

I visited Mali thai for lunch. The place was mostly deserted providing for a nice quiet lunch. The food was good and inexpensive. My colleague recommends this highly although I think there could be better thai food available.

Seattle, Washington
“Best red curry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

I will never eat thai food anywhere else! This is my all time favorite restaurant ever! I come here often, always have get fast service.

Seattle, Washington
“Best thai food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

Me and my girlfriend dont go anywhere but this place for thai food! 5 star red curry with 5 star phad see ew!!!

Vacaville, California
“I wish I lived near this restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Because if I did, I'd be here all the time. We were visiting Seattle and decided to try this restaurant. Not only was it the best Thai dinner I've ever had, but it was amazingly inexpensive. We had the Pad Thai, the deep fried trout, a curry dish and the swimming Rama. We also had the Mali fried rice, and each of the four of us had a beer. The bill came to $71 - I couldn't believe it.

The food was phenomenal. I especially loved the trout, and their pad thai was one of the best I've had. Every single dish is one I would order again.

Don't miss this place!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Prince Rupert
“MMMMmmmmmmmm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Yummy food, nice atmosphere, gorgeous waitresses, decent prices. Accommodated our special dietary needs (food allergies etc) well. Kids liked the food a lot. Did I mention the waitresses are gorgeous? MMMMMmmmmmmm.

• Visited August 2013