“Good food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Kwanjai Thai Cuisine

Kwanjai Thai Cuisine
469 N 36th St, Seattle, WA 98103 (Fremont)
(206) 632-3656
Neighborhood: Fremont
Melrose, Florida
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

The food here was good and the service was very good. Nothing fancy about the place, but the staff was very accommodating to customers. It was quite warm inside when we got there and sitting outside was the best option for the weather. The staff arranged tables for others coming in after us so that they could sit outside.

Visited July 2013

Ashland, Oregon
“my favorite Thai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

My family and I always go to Kwanjai Thai whenever we are in town. It is our all time favorite Thai restaurant. The pad thai is nicely balanced, not too sweet as some can be. The green curry is amazing, and we love pretty much everything there. The specials are usually worth trying, too! I like to get a Thai beer or some Jasmine tea with my meal. The setting is a charming house with a porch out front--nothing fancy, but always great service and very clean.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lynnwood, Washington
“Best Thai in Fremont”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

I work in this area and eat out lunch every day. This spot is a regular for us. I'm a fan of their Phad Kee Mao.

Seattle, Washington
“The Tastiest Thai Around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

I live in the area and usually order carry out/delivery and this is my favorite place! There are a million Thai restaurants in the area, but Kwanjai Thai is by far the best tasting, hands down! They don't deliver (bummer for me) but based on taste, this is the best!! The food is fresh, decent portions and extremely tasty. The dining atmosphere may not be for everyone, but the food is delicious! Some may rate this place based on it's physical features and dining atmosphere, I'm rating this place based on taste! Dining in is not high class. It's quaint, no frills, friendly atmosphere, low key/casual and fast/friendly service. What more do you need? If you're looking for upscale and romantic, this is not your place.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
OFallon
“Fresh, flavorful, Thai at it's best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2011

Ate at this wonderful little restaurant with family and it is as good as recommended. We started with a beautiful appetizer which consisted of Thai leaves surrounding little containers of fresh ginger, peanuts, toasted coconut, chilis, onions and a sauce. You pile on the food, roll up the leaf and enjoy in a couple of bites. Exquisite--there were many dishes; I am sure you could go here for weeks before exhausting the menu but I'm pretty sure I would have some favorites long before that. Highly recommend.

• Visited June 2011