“Sunny lakeside evening” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Daniel's Broiler

Daniel's Broiler
809 Fairview Place North, Seattle, WA 98109 (Lake Union)
(206) 621-8262
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Daniel's Broiler is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #270 of 3,099 Restaurants in Seattle
Cross street: Valley Street
Seattle, Washington
“Sunny lakeside evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

If you live in Seattle you know the second the sun comes out everyone wants to be by the water. The deck at Daniel's was a perfect place to combine sunshine, water, and delish food. We had drinks and appetizers... specifically the steak tartar, oysters, salmon sliders and chicken skewers. They were all very tasty, honestly they were probably the best oysters I have ever had (take this with a grain of salt as it was my 4th go at oysters in Seattle), I am sure the buttery sauce had something to do with it. My friend and I had an extremely positive experience, our waitress was fun and friendly, the staff was chatty (as we stayed on the deck for a couple hours as the sun went down) and we even made friends with people at the table next to us. The only semi-negative thing was we both at a little heartburn afterward... which I am sure came from our choice of steak tartar, so we basically brought it upon ourselves. I will be dining here again as soon as the opportunity presents itself.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Excellent food & Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I'm from Las Vegas - we are very spoiled with food and beverage! But this place delivered - I have never tasted such moist lobster and the lobster salad was divine!! Our server was such a delight and the restaurant was crazy place at the time too. Make sure you go - the view is amazing!

Visited July 2013
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Great location for fireworks!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had reservations for the Fourth of July so we could watch the fireworks from the restaurant -- it was a spectacular place for that. Food was delicious, and the service was very good. We were early for our reservation and we sat out on the deck and had a cocktail before dinner - great experience overlooking the pier and having sun in Seattle!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“Such good food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

We don't go to many steakhouses outside of chains like Outback, so perhaps we don't have much experience, but we LOVED Daniel's Broiler. I took my wife there on our visit to Seattle to celebrate her 30th birthday and this was by far the best meal of the trip. Sure it was quite expensive, but I came there expecting that the quality of the food and the service, made it worth it. Our waiter made sure our every need was taken care of, as did the rest of the staff.

Note that like every place else in Seattle, you have to pay to park (I think it was $5). For added buck of two, spring for the valet.

Visited June 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“Fabulous view, fabulous steaks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Although very, very expensive, the meal was worth it. Daniel's is right on the pier, overlooking million dollar yachts (for sale!). I had a small filet, my husband had a rib steak and both were cooked to perfection (they ask you to cut into your steak as soon as it is delivered to make sure it's cooked correctly. Attentive waiters, kept bringing water (we drink a lot of water so we appreciate that).

• Visited June 2013