“Best breakfast ever!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bacco

Bacco
86 Pine St, Seattle, WA 98101-1531 (Pike Place Market)
206-443-5443
Neighborhood: Pike Place Market
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Best breakfast ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in Seattle on my way back from Orlando heading to Vancouver. After eating breakfast buffets this was a welcome change.

My partner had the crab Benedict and I had the crab omelette. Both really fresh and appetising both served with herb roasted potatoes which was equally good. Slightly pricey however was worth every cent.

Service was grand as well, couldn't fault it.

Portland, Oregon
“Near Pike place w/best dungeonous crab bennidict”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Have you ever randomly walked into a place without knowing about it only to discover it was a hidden jewel? This is what happened to us on our recent trip to Seattle last week. We ate at the cafe which is pretty intimate...and not that good for larger groups. From looking at the menu I knew I wanted the crab bennidict. Gotta admit I'm a light eater so my friend and I split a plate along with a mocha espresso. Total came out to about $20...which split between the both of us made this a really good value! I would have been able to finish the whole thing but then would have been stuffed. Their espresso drinks are outstanding...and can be made to order. I'll be back!

• Visited December 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Quaint and charming breakfast joint in the city”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Very small, 10 table restaurant that is clearly well liked by the locals. The food was delicious (crab benedict and corned beef hash), latte was perfect and the juice appeared to be a highlight for many other patrons as well. If you don't mind waiting, you won't be disappointed.

Visited January 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Awesome breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Stumbled across this place for breakfast while visiting Seattle for a weekend, and VERY happy with the find. Poached eggs were perfectly done, and bloody mary was perhaps the best I've had. Wonderful veggie version of eggs benedict had farm-fresh eggs on top of spinach and tomatoes over polenta. Flavor was so wonderful never needed the hollandaise. All of the staff was pleasant, and in genuinely so. Feel like we "should" try something new tomorrow, but will be hard to pass up what was such a sure bet. Highly recommend.

• Visited December 2012
Penticton
“Delicious breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

We recently went here with my parents and had a wonderful breakfast. It was a little more expensive than we would usually pay for breakfast but was worth it. Service was great and fast. I was suggested a meal by the server and was not disappointed!!! We all enjoyed our breakfasts and were stuffed all day!!