“Thanksgiving Dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #710 of 3,492 Restaurants in Seattle
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Spring Street
Bremerton
“Thanksgiving Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

My partner and I dined at the First Avenue location of this restaurant. We arrived about five minutes before our 6:45 pm reservation and were seated on in time in spite of the Holiday crowd waiting for tables. I ordered the wrong wine by mistake and the waiter was very gracious, excusing my mistake and bringing me what I meant to order like it was no problem at all. Our meal orders were taken and delivered promptly even in this packed house. We both had a mixed green salad with candied walnuts and bleu cheese which was very tasty. I orderd the Thanksgiving Special and could not have been more pleased. There were ample amounts of turkey, both white and dark meat, homemade mashed potatoes with gravy, stuffing, sweet potatoes, green beans, baked apple slices and cranberry sauce. I was concerned eating out would not supply me with the copious turkey dinner I craved and I was not disappointed. My partner had the Parmesan Chicken with Fettucine. The chicken was very tender and the bite I had was wonderful. For dessert we shared a Creme Brulee and Three Berry Cobler. Even though the meal was a bit pricey, the atmosphere, service and experience more than made up for it in my mind. This was my second visit to this restaurant and it won't be my last.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Anchorage, Alaska
“Okay for drinks”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

We only came here for drinks. The drinks were good, service was fast then slow. Definitely has a pub feel to it.

Oakland, California
“Birthday dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Food is excellant, Service top rate. Had dinner here to celebrate my wifes birthday. I had crusted parmeson chicken and my wife had the seafood medley. Dessert was excellant also

Nanaimo, Canada
“Great food--Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Beautiful restaurant in a great location! Of course the food was delicious, as expected. The service was unbeatable and very friendly. We both tried the 3 course special...amazing food at a great price! We'll definitely be back!

Marysville, Washington
“Alaska bring back the coupons”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

You used to get good coupons on Alaska Airlines flights. That made visiting a good deal. Nice downtown Seattle restaurant. Haven't been back since they stopped giving coupons out on flights.