“Overpriced for breakfast but excellent food!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ruth's Chris Steak House

Ruth's Chris Steak House
727 Pine St, Seattle, WA 98101-1815 (Downtown)
206-624-8524
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #288 of 3,490 Restaurants in Seattle
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Minnesota
“Overpriced for breakfast but excellent food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Was the only breakfast option, and the food was excellent, but overpriced for a hotel breakfast. Service was excellent, and presentation was good. However 50.00 for 2 breakfasts was a little tough to swallow.

Eugene, Oregon
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We had to small children under the age of 2 and the staff made it easy. First the got us a table on a busy Saturday night very quickly with out reservation. Second the food was fantastic but the waiter and his staff made the meal. Thanks for the fantastic experience.

Kennewick, Washington
“ruth's chris seattle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great service and great atmosphere!! The steaks are amazing! Every time we go, the mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes are a must!!

Visited September 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“We had a fantastic lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Our lunch was delicious. Service was great. We like their steak & frites entree for $24.95. This restaurant is pricey but if you can go for lunch, it's worth it. Our server Jaime was very professional and willing to go the extra mile.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tahuya
“Overpriced and not worth it”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

My daughter and I were staying at the Grand Hyatt Hotel and decided to try the Steak House. This dinner was over $200.00 for the two of us and the steak was terrible! I ordered the beet and goat cheese salad and asked for a substitute of bleu cheese since I don't care for goat cheese. The salad was delilvered with the goat cheese, I work in the food service industry and understand you are used to making the salad a certain way and its just automatic. But after the second salad came back with goat cheese, I decided to have the caesar salad. I ordered a rib eye steak medium rare and received a steak on a sizzling plate covered in parsley and floating in butter it was medium well and just continued to cook on this sizzling plate. By this time, I was not interested in returning anymore food to the kitchen (remember, I work in the food service industry). My daughter had scallops that were overcooked, the bbq shrimp appetizer was good, the spicy lobster was not spicy and severely overcooked. The dessert was good, cocktails overpriced. I will not be returning to Ruth's Chris and would not recommend it.