“A Perfect Evening in Seattle!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Elliott's Oyster House

Elliott's Oyster House
1201 Alaskan Way, Pier 56, Seattle, WA 98101 (Downtown)
(206) 623-4340
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Elliott's Oyster House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #77 of 3,443 restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Entertaining clients
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Spring Street
Transit: Metro Transit Routes 99-O and 99-I at Alaskan Way and Spring(.10 mi) Metro Transit Routes 10-O, 11-O, 113-I, 121-I, 121-O, 122-I, 125-I, 15-O, 18-O, 21-I, 22-I, 56-I and 994-I at First Avenue and University St (.15 mi)
Kelowna BC Canada
“A Perfect Evening in Seattle!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We had dinner at Elliots on a beautiful warm evening. The venue was spectacular - outside by the water with a stunning view out over Elliot bay. Although it was busy, we were seated immediately, and the server came by within a minute or so to take cocktail orders, and then followed through with excellent service for the rest of the evening. The food was fantastic - probably the best coconut shrimp we have ever had! The evening could not have been better!

Visited July 2013

82% Recommend
Houston, Texas
“A really good meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

My family and I visited Elliott's this month and had a really memorable meal. I had the fish & chips which was breaded in panko breadcrumbs. It was very tasty. My husband had a salmon Reuben which he still talks about and my son had salmon fish tacos. The place was busy, but the service was good.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Crown Point, Indiana
“ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

got an uncomfortable table for six. The sun was so bright everyone was squinting to read the menus. Waiter was NOT friendly and SLOW. The food overall was very good but extremely pricey ($72 for crab legs, for example) . they were out of the type of oysters we chose, but instead of telling us the waiter just said, they were out so i gave you these instead. couldn't get refills on drinks.

Visited June 2013
West Orange, New Jersey
“Just Okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

The oysters were excellent and the craft beer selection. Everything else was just okay. If I ever revisit, I will only order oysters and beer.

Visited May 2013
Hoboken, New Jersey
“Incredible Food with a View”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Went for a birthday dinner with my family as we spent a day in Seattle prior to leaving for a cruise. After many recommendations from people, we had to try Elliott's. ALL recommendations were not wrong. We lucked out with the weather as we were able to sit outside and enjoy a sunset on the water.

Our waiter was INCREDIBLE. He was helpful, friendly, and made great reco's as well. I had the Alaskan Halibut and was ready for a 2nd helping when I was done, it IS that good.

Go, enjoy it, love the food as me and my family did as well!

• Visited June 2013