“Always a Treat!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Tulio Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 3,563 Restaurants in Seattle
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Doing business, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Entertaining clients, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Spring
Transit: 4th and Seneca BUS and 3rd and Union LIGHT RAIL
Seattle, Washington, United States
“Always a Treat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

We love to go to Tulio's after a show or play downtown and are never disappointed. Just enjoyed the roast chicken and salmon ravioli and both were superb. Great tradition for our holiday season and the service was impeccable.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Douglass L, General Manager at Tulio Ristorante, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you for writing a review. Tulio is a great place for wonderful holiday traditions! Hope to see you soon. Cheers!

Seattle, Washington
“Devine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

Simply perfect every time. So consistent with every aspect from food to service! We are local and can never wait too long before coming in again to enjoy our favorite spot!

Visited December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are happy to hear this is your favorite spot. Looking forward to serving you again soon. Cheers!
Wenatchee, Washington
“One of our vry favorite Seattle restaurants.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

We have eaten here several times and keep coming back. The food is fantastic. The best halibut dinner I have ever had was in this restaurant. The ambiance is delightful and I feel like I am in Europe whenever I eat here. The service is the best. Breakfast here is also terrific as well. Everything I have ever had here is prepared in an excellent fashion. The portions are generous and since my wife and I are not heavy eaters they allow splitting an entree or they also offer 1/2 portions if you ask for them. I can't wait to go back here when I am in Seattle again.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Douglass L, General Manager at Tulio Ristorante, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Thank you SO much for taking the time to write a review of Tulio! I love hearing people comparing our restaurant to those in Europe. We are striving for that ambiance! Hope to see you on your next visit to Seattle.
Seattle
“First class restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

The food is excellent. We had the ribeye steak and the lamb. Both were perfect. The facility is very cosy and beatiful. The service was excellent and friendly. Highly reccommended

Visited November 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of Tulio! We truly appreciate your patronage. I've passed along your praises to the chef's working that evening. Thanks again!
Tokyo
“Nice lunch place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Used for business lunch. Tables were covered with table cloth and had classic atomosphere. It was crowded and I thought food was good. I would like to dine here again when I visit Seattle again.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Douglass L, General Manager at Tulio Ristorante, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of Tulio! We are thrilled you had a nice experience - can't wait to see you on your next trip to Seattle.