“Yummy!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Armandino's Salumi

Armandino's Salumi
309 Third Ave S, Seattle, WA 98104-2620 (Downtown)
206-621-8772
Neighborhood: Downtown
Maryville, Tennessee
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

We went on a Tuesday in July and arrived at about 11:30. Yes, there was a line but it went fairly quickly. We decided to share the cured meat platter. Since the two of us had been making several Seattle food stops along the way we found this to be perfect for us. It had about 7 different sample of the cured meats with about 6-8 slices of each. After ordering you can choose to eat inside at one of the long shared tables. Plenty of cold water is at the table for the taking.

I had researched this place via TA and their website and had assumed that we would not be able to purchase meat to take with us. However, so long as you do t want it sliced there are happy to cut a chick off and sell it to you.

We liked everything we tried and I would highly recommend standing in line to go.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

90% Recommend
Gonzales, Louisiana, United States
“Well worth waiting in the line”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We got there a little later than I anticipated but waiting in the line was worth it! My husband had the porchetta which was delicious. Since I couldn't make up my mind I got the smoked meat platter. They were all delicious and I was happy with my choice. The manager was super nice and we enjoyed chatting him up when there was a slight loll in his busy day.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Beaverton, Oregon
“Get there early or count on a long line and stuff being gone”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Truly awesome sandwiches, prepared for you as you watch. The line was out the door and 2 deep when we stopped by some time around 12:45, and they were out of several items. But they had what we wanted and the line moved pretty well. They do have seating inside at a couple of long tables "family style". The staff was very friendly. I had a "PLT" (Prosciutto Lettuce and Tomato) special and my wife had an oregano salami sandwich. The prosciutto was cooked like crispy bacon, terrific. Just get there a little earlier next time, eh?

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Seattle
“Delicious & totally worth it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Porchetta sandwich in the pocket bread was absolutely delicious and the bonus was that it was huge. We got there 20 min before opening on a Fri and had the food 30 min later, not as bad as we thought it was going to be. However there was no indoor seating so we had to get it to go. We live in the Seattle area and we'll be back, it's great.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I didn't actually go to Salumi. I had a friend who lives in the city pick up a few of their signature salamis for us, as the storefront would have been be closed by the time our plane landed. From the looks of the pictures she sent, I think the lines at this place speak for themselves. They are only open Tues- Fri, from 11am until they run out. We had the lemon cardamon salami and their Salumi Salami. They were probably the best I have ever tasted. Ever.