“Well worth waiting in the line” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Armandino's Salumi

Armandino's Salumi
309 Third Ave S, Seattle, WA 98104 (Downtown)
+1 206-621-8772
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Salumi Artisan Cured Meats is a USDA Salumi Meat Curing Facility. We produce meats for our Deli, which is adjacent to the Meat Curing facility as well as wholesale customers within the US. Within Seattle, our cured meats can be purchased at DeLaurenti (Pike Place Market) and the Metropolitan Markets throughout the area. In our deli, you may purchase sandwiches, soup, pasta and cured meats. If you wish sliced meats, you must order these in advance.
Gonzales, Louisiana, United States
“Well worth waiting in the line”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We got there a little later than I anticipated but waiting in the line was worth it! My husband had the porchetta which was delicious. Since I couldn't make up my mind I got the smoked meat platter. They were all delicious and I was happy with my choice. The manager was super nice and we enjoyed chatting him up when there was a slight loll in his busy day.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Beaverton, Oregon
“Get there early or count on a long line and stuff being gone”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Truly awesome sandwiches, prepared for you as you watch. The line was out the door and 2 deep when we stopped by some time around 12:45, and they were out of several items. But they had what we wanted and the line moved pretty well. They do have seating inside at a couple of long tables "family style". The staff was very friendly. I had a "PLT" (Prosciutto Lettuce and Tomato) special and my wife had an oregano salami sandwich. The prosciutto was cooked like crispy bacon, terrific. Just get there a little earlier next time, eh?

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Seattle
“Delicious & totally worth it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Porchetta sandwich in the pocket bread was absolutely delicious and the bonus was that it was huge. We got there 20 min before opening on a Fri and had the food 30 min later, not as bad as we thought it was going to be. However there was no indoor seating so we had to get it to go. We live in the Seattle area and we'll be back, it's great.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I didn't actually go to Salumi. I had a friend who lives in the city pick up a few of their signature salamis for us, as the storefront would have been be closed by the time our plane landed. From the looks of the pictures she sent, I think the lines at this place speak for themselves. They are only open Tues- Fri, from 11am until they run out. We had the lemon cardamon salami and their Salumi Salami. They were probably the best I have ever tasted. Ever.

“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

My friends and I started at Salumi on our own food tour around Seattle and were not disappointed. We didn't want a full meal so we got a sampler of their meat, cheese, and meatballs. All were amazing in their own right. Each kind of salami was different and ranged from a sweeter taste with hints of citrus to bold and spicy. Salumi is definately on my short list of places to visit again.

Visited May 2013