“Great atmosphere - Great food!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Glendale, Arizona
“Great atmosphere - Great food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

One of the best Thai restaurants I've ever been to. Great food, great presentation, great atmosphere!!

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Seattle, WA
“Favorite Seattle Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2011

We eat here often and love the food. It is a little pricey for Thai food, but food is always fresh and excellently prepared. Lunch is more affordable and is the same wonderful food.

One of my husband's Thai students also considers Marlai his favorite, which is why I am confused at the 'Americanization of Thai food' review earlier. Our student friend occasionally orders off-menu, which they seem to accommodate with no problem. One of the items he orders off-menu is some sort of spicy sauce which is perhaps too spicy for most American palates, so I would suggest that solution for others who think the food too inauthenic.

• Visited April 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Suburban MD
“Great Neighborhood Thai Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2011

Whenever I visit Seattle, we always come to this restaurant. It is may sister's favorite and she always goes there. The food is exceptionally fresh, the service is outstanding and the selection is great. You can watch the chefs preparing the food behind a glass window. The atmosphere is very clean and airy. The food is unfailinging and consistently excellent across a wide range of dishes and I am particularly impressed with food's freshness.

• Visited December 2010
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“American twist on Thai cuisine. I have a hard time when I am eating there that I am actually at Thai restaurant. Pricy...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2008

American twist on Thai cuisine. I have a hard time when I am eating there that I am actually at Thai restaurant. Pricy too, but it is on Sand Point Way...

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook