“Best Italian Food Ever!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bizzarro Italian Cafe

Bizzarro Italian Cafe
1307 N 46th St, Seattle, WA 98103-6709 (Lake Union)
206-632-7277
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Neighborhood: Lake Union
Lakeland, Florida
“Best Italian Food Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I have a feeling the locals would prefer not to spread the word of how great the food is here because it's a small restaurant and the wait could be very long or even impossible to get in. If you're able, try to go on a weeknight and hope for the best.
Now about the food....we had five different dishes and we all tasted each others. The pasta and sauces were all perfection! There was also a lamb shank that was to die for. This meal was so good it brought tears to my eyes. I was so thrilled I hugged the owner on the way out!
Also, the decor is fun and fabulous.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Lincoln, Ne
“Delightful food and colorful atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We tried to go to Bizzarro Italian Cafe for Dinner and were told there would be over an hour wait so we ended up trying again the next night and were seated right away. We ordered the ravioli and the lasagna. I was very pleased with mine and thought my husband's lasagna was pretty good also but he was not too impressed with the food in comparison with the price. Our waitress was very nice but very busy. We had the tiramisu for dessert and it was AWESOME!! The price was a little higher than we are use to but it was very good and I really enjoyed my dining experience.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Total cuisine experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

We arrived from Houston and Northwest Arkansas ready to get started on our Great Northwest experience having started at 3:30 this morning with travel. What an awesome way to end the day! The food was more than we had imagined and the service impeccable! We each ordered a different dish, clam linguine, carbonara, elk pasta, and the lamb shank. Each dish was beyond perfection in its own right! Then to top it off we had the chocolate dessert with a hint of pepper which was a completely delicious surprise, leaving no crumbs on the plate! The surroundings were eclectic to say the least, but an absolute positive to a great establishment. Definitely on a list of places to go! The proprietor was so friendly and made you want to come back whenever you get back to Seattle!

Visited September 2013
Surrey, Canada
“Eclectic Eatery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We drove 15 minutes north of Downtown Seattle to find Bizzarro. Our party of four showed up on a Thursday night around 7pm without a reservation and was seated in 25 minutes. The eclectic decor suggests someone had a shopping spree at the thrift store, and the crowded, noisy dining room brings out the fun, party spirit within. The menu is just right. Not so many choices that it takes an hour to read them, but enough selection to please everyone. We all chose from the pasta selections and tired each other’s dish. The Clam Linguini was a little too salty from the house cured pancetta, but everyone agreed the winner was the Forest Floor Frenzy. The portions sizes are moderate with bread and house salad included. The service was friendly and attentive to our needs.
Overall the food is good but in my opinion there are some better Italian restaurants in Seattle. The experience was pleasant but I’ll remember the restrooms (you have to check them out) more that I’ll remember the food.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington
“One of my favorite places to eat in Seattle”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

I've been going here for a few years now. The food is always delicious, the wine is good and the service is acceptable. I've never been when its not busy so the service might be better during slower times. There's typically a wait so I always keep that in mind. My husband loves the Caesar salad, the elk and the lamb, and I love the gnocchi and the lasagna. One of these times I'll try something else as I'm sure it's all amazing.

• Visited July 2013