“Fun night out!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
“Fun night out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

A jumpin', jivin' piano bar near downtown Seattle. A fun place filled with talented performers and enthusiastic crowds every night. Whether you are barely legal age, drink diet coke or the hard stuff, a group of friends who just enjoy good music and a good time, or the original party animal who does it all, this is the place for you! You can't leave without a smile on your face and without knowing you've been entertained by some of the best piano-playing talent in the Seattle/Tacoma area. Go! Enjoy! Go again! Make your next special occasion even more special!

Visited March 2013

“Funnest place ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

We go to Keys on Main every few months and we always have a great time. Try and think of a few songs to request before you go. I have a hard time thinking of other songs when other songs are being played! The talent is amazing and there's always a good vibe. Everyone is definitely having a GREAT time. Oh yeah and NO cover!!!

“LOVE KEYS ON MAIN!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

I have been to many piano bars in different cities and I had a BLAST here!!

My server (taller brunette) was great and very attentive to our table... She had drinks to us quickly and was extremely friendly.

Stars of the night were the piano players... great vocalists and knew almost every song that the crowd requested!! They definitely knew how to keep everyones attention and made it so you didn't want to leave!!

I HIGHLY suggest Key's on Main!!

Visited December 2013
“Great Entertainment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Have been to Keys on Main a few times. This is a great dueling piano bar that never has a cover, which is surprising because the piano players are very entertaining and interactive with the patrons. The place isn't huge, which makes for a better experience, in my opinion. Drinks aren't pricey and the service is great. Songs are requested by the audience and they always seem to be able to play whatever is requested. The staff and piano players are amazingly friendly. If you are in Seattle and want a fun place to hang out, have a drink or two, hear great music and sing-a-long this is place to go.

Visited January 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“The best bar in Seattle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

I've heard only great things about this place and with my love for music, I had to check this place out for myself! It does get crowded on weekends, but that's not a good reason to stray away from this place. Aside from the players unbelievable musical talent, the atmosphere in the room while these people play make it worth while. Playing old & new tunes, it was the most entertaining bar I've been in! Def a place I would recommend to others visiting or to the residents of Seattle!