“Outstanding food” 5 of 5 stars

366 Roy St, Seattle, WA 98109
206-282-0078
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Mashawi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #146 of 3,563 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Seattle, Washington
“Outstanding food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Absolutely wonderful food... and enough for two meals. All was good - the African chicken, the shwarma, the lamb kabobs, the falafel, the hummus. Try the fried cauliflower appetizer, which was extraordinary. Only downside is the lack of street parking.

Visited May 2014

Dublin, Ireland
“Genuine and tasty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

I had dinner in this fabulous restaurant at least 6 times during my business trip to Seattle.
Great service and food for a honest price! I loved their cous cous and I would love to have a similar place here in Dublin. If I stay at the Maxwell for the next trip, I will not miss the occasion to visit this place once again! Highly Recommended!

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent Lebanese cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

The best baba ganouj I ever had. Unusual and delicious lentil soup. Loved the North African chicken. Very nice vibe and not expensive.

Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Great tastes with nice extras”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

We each ordered just one main each and a drink, but these were served with bread, salads and so on. Everything was fresh and well prepared. I really enjoyed my lamb kebab. Efficient and friendly service.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ames, Iowa
“Highly Recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

I stayed at Hotel Maxwell up the street with my kids and we ate here on our last night in Seattle. What a great place! Delicious food, huge portions, great service, and an atmosphere that is casual yet elegant. The prices were very fair. Nice variety on menu. I suspect that the man who waited on us was the owner; he was very professional, humble and efficient.

• Visited March 2014