“Great find; great value!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #269 of 3,089 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Indian
Columbus, Georgia
“Great find; great value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

So glad to have come across this restaurant in a very quiet section of Belltown. Great atmosphere and scads of menu choices. Our server (the owner, I think) was spot-on with recommendations. Everything was delicious and reasonably priced and we loved how they could customize the spiciness of your entree on a scale of 1-6. Looking forward to coming back!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Los Angeles, California
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

This place was very near my hotel. I was desperate for dinner and was not to sure of my surroundings. After checking another website for suggestions I notice that this place had a 92% rating -- far better than all the other trendy recommendations near by. They were right! One of the best Indian meals I have had and moderately priced. I started with the Chic Pea flour Calamari and had the butter chicken entree with naan (w/tip $27). All so fresh and delicious! I wish I could have taken the leftovers with me!! Service was very attentive -- it was tuesday night - not crowded. It was very darkly lit -- some would say romantic.

Visited October 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Indian food in Seattle.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Our waiter was very nice with a great sense of humor. The food was as good or better than any Indian food I have ever had. The decor was sharp, modern and simple. Food could be ordered mild, medium or hot spice wise. Overall, a great dining experience.

Visited July 2013
Imola Italy
“Nice surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

We were visiting Seattle for some days, we decide to have some exotic food and we went there without kmowing anything about it. The resturant is clean, simple and nice. The quality of the food we had was excellent and in big portion (at least for our european standard).

• Visited July 2013