“This was a fantastic evening of learning, cooking, laughter and fun; I highly recommend this cooking adventure.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Paris Eastside

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 209 Activities in Seattle
Type: Classes/Workshops, Classes
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us to learn how to cook the bounties of the Pacific Northwest... the French way.Muriel-Marguerite, founder and owner of a renowned Paris cooking school for 10 years will be your host and teacher for a fun and hands-on cooking class, alone or with friends, family or teammates... Kids and teenagers are welcome to classes specially designed for them
Frederick MarylAND
5 attraction reviews
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2010

Muriel is a gem! I first met her when my family took a cooking lesson from her in Paris. When Muriel passed through town, I absolutely could not resist gathering a group of my friends together for a cooking lesson, and dinner. We had an absolute blast. Muriel is knowledgable, patient, organized, and a wonderful person. The menu chosen was delicious, and we all had seconds and thirds. My friends were all on different cooking levels, yet everyone learned new techniques. I do not think the evening could have been better. I would tell everyone to put Muriel on a 'bucket list'; it is something one should do at least once in a lifetime. I will remember it , as will my friends, for a very, very long time.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Woodinville, Washington
“Real French cooking classes in the Pacific Northwest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2010

My daughter and I had the pleasure of spending the day at Marguerite's Elegant Home Cooking in Paris. It was the highlight of our trip, something I had wanted to do forever and a rewarding way to spend a day of my Paris vacation.

Much to my delight Muriel now lives in the Northwest -- you don't have to travel to Paris to attend her wonderful classes. Plan to have fun, to eat and drink really well. Muriel is a delightful hostess, her recipes are easy to replicate and you will want to share your new French cooking skills with everyone.

Been to Paris Eastside? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Paris Eastside, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.