“A fun way to invite friends over for dinner…..” 5 of 5 stars

2064523622
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us to learn how to cook the bounties of the Pacific Northwest... the French way.Muriel-Marguerite, founder and owner of a renowned Paris cooking school for 10 years will be your host and teacher for a fun and hands-on cooking class, alone or with friends, family or teammates... Kids and teenagers are welcome to classes specially designed for them
Salt Lake City, Utah
“A fun way to invite friends over for dinner…..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

Muriel was nice enough to come to my house in Salt Lake City to teach my family and two other couples how to prepare Tarte de Courgettes au Saumon, Macarons and Crepes Suzette. She made sure that everyone was involved and got hands on experience. Even my two small children were assigned tasks. We all sat down to enjoy our fruit of labor! Every dish turned out to be delicious and perfect as if we were dining at a fine French restaurant. Muriel shared the tricks of making foolproof Macarons. I look forward to making and gifting those elegant and beautiful Macarons. It was a fun and care free way to invite friends over for dinner!!

Visited February 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Kirkland, Washington
“A fun, tasty, and educational evening!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

I discovered Paris Eastside through Gilt City; a wine pairing gluten-free dessert class. We had a class of 10, and all pitched in to help make 3 delicious desserts which we paired with 3 different wines. Everything was delicious and our hosts/owners were gracious and informative. I would recommend for a fun date or group event with friends.

Visited February 2014
“Excellent Class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

My daughter recently went to a class at Paris Eastside and LOVED it! Muriel was an amazing instructor…. patient, kind and attentive. The end result…a delicious quiche and a daughter asking for more classes! We can't wait to attend more classes..me included!
It has been quite difficult to find cooking classes for Tweens…as the simplicity in the dishes are so basic that my daughter who is 11yr. was left disappointed. We are THRILLED that we found Muriel. We would highly recommend her classes and cannot wait to return!!

Seattle, Washington
“from a cooking class veteran”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

I have attended a variety of cooking classes in the Seattle area -not to mention New York City and England -over the past 18 years. I received this class at Christmas, a very delightful gift indeed. Muriel taught French Onion Soup, Chicken with Apple sauce, and Tarte Tatin. She engages her students in the perfect combination of observation and hands-on (no pressure if you want to watch), whilst telling stories, sharing other cooking tips, and then eating together. Sooo lovely!

“Macaron Class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I signed up for the Macaron Class at Paris Eastside while attending one of its Wine Tastings, another terrific event. The class consisted of 6 students and Muriel. The students were assigned to teams of two, each team preparing one of the three macaron recipes that Muriel had chosen, two sweet and one savory. The class was lively, fun and well worth the price. Once all of the macarons were baked, cooled and assembled, we were able to enjoy our creations accompanied with glasses of Champagne or pink lemonade in celebration of the New Year. We shared the remaining macarons, which we took with us for future enjoyment. Muriel is a marvelous teacher; she is very patient and detail-oriented, giving up lots of tips along the way. Her patience was definitely a plus for me as a novice macaron maker. BTW, the macarons were absolutely delicious. Overall a wonderful experience . . . highly recommend taking a class here.