“Seafood and Steak, something for every taste” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Bell St.
Description: Great seafood restaurant, located on the waterfront.
Hudson Valley
“Seafood and Steak, something for every taste”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Ate here with business companions, that reflected a variety of tastes, from fish to vegetarian to steak. All were able to get something they liked, and all reported it was delicious! Not the cheapest place, but not overly priced for a large city restaurant. and you can't beat the views from every table.

Visited October 2013

Phoenix, Arizona
“Nice meal in Seattle”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

We just enjoyed a nice meal at Anthony's Pier 66. It really didn't start out too well. We arrived a little early for our dinner reservation. We had a reservation for 730pm and got there around 7pm. We were hoping they would be able to seat us early but it must have been a busy evening. They invited us to have a drink at the bar but their bar was very small and already full. They then invited us to go downstairs and have a drink at the bar of the more casual restaurant downstairs. We were lucky enough to find a place to sit to enjoy a glass of wine before our reservation. They said that they would come down to find us when our table was ready. Well, 730pm came and went and it was about 745pm when we flagged down a waitress to ask if our table upstairs was ready. It seems that supposedly they came down to ask for us but since no one responded they gave our table away. Well, of course, we didn't hear our names called and luckily they were able to get us seated right away. It did leave a sour taste in our mouth and wish they had a better system.

We were able to get a table by the window which was a nice view of the water. We started with the mussels and the clam chowder and both were excellent. I like my clam chowder creamy and thick and it fulfilled both expectations. I was also tempted to try the crab and corn chowder, but I guess I'll have to save that for another day.

For our meals we had the chargrilled halibut and the scallops. Both were cooked pretty well but were slightly on the overcooked side. It was still tasty and didn't stop us from devouring it. We both had the same sides and hoped that they were different since we share our dishes.

All in all it was a nice place to eat dinner. It was the nicer restaurant of Anthony's and I would say the food was average to better than average. It definitely didn't blow us away and I really didn't expect it to.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Houston
“good location be careful not to cross 520 toll bridge if you are renting the car, after you have crossed by accident the”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

very green but too much rain, I have crossed the 520 toll bridge by mistake, because this is cashless toll, within 72 hours you can go to the good to go office apply the application short term then you do not need to pay the administrative fee just pay toll about $2 or $3, after 11pm-5am is free.

Visited September 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Last night in Seattle, looking for great food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

There are 3 separate food services being provided at Pier 66 for Anthony's. There is a fast food type of quick eating and a seating area, a diner and then upstairs a "fine dining" restaurant. We wanted to sit outside to watch the sun go down but it was only being offered upstairs. I hesitated as I didn't want "fine dining" but my husband said it was fine. The view was definitely wonderful. We ordered some calamari and a beer while we looked over the menu. I decided to go to the diner to see what they offered and it just looked like better choices for what I was looking for. The calamari was delicious and so we headed downstairs. We were seated pretty quickly and the waiter was quick and attentive. I ordered a small caesar salad to start and the husband had fried oysters. They were on our table within 5 minutes, at the most. The salad was ok but oysters were apparently quite good. For mains, it was seafood macaroni and cheese which was rich with plenty of seafood and cheese sauce and fish and chips. You could definitely tell the fish was fresh but the fries were nothing special at all. Overall, the dinner was good and the service very good. No regrets about leaving the "fine dining" restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Arcadia
“Great atmosphere and great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I ate here on my first night in Seattle and the food was amazing - very fresh! The view was great and so was the service. They have a little bit of everything (fish, steaks, pasta) and we all tried each other's dishes so I really can say you won't be disappointed with anything. My friends told me this was one of their favorite restaurants (and they live in Seattle) and I can see why. Try it!

• Visited August 2013