“Many flavors of big fluffy kernels that melt in your mouth” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #432 of 3,427 restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American
Hillsboro, Oregon
“Many flavors of big fluffy kernels that melt in your mouth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Chocolate covered popcorn, cheese popcorn, brown butter popcorn, toffee, brushetta, spicy, herb...to many flavors to list but my favorite is the carmel, cheddar cheese and brown buttered popcorn mix.....LOVE it...it's kind of spendy but it's gourmet popcorn and it's worth it. Trust me...stop in, they have a few flavors that change so check out there website before going so you get an idea of what you may want because it can get busy and the staff doesn't like to give you a sample for every kind you want to "try" it's located down close to the market.

Visited June 2012

83% Recommend
Jacksonville, Florida
“Excellent gourmet popcorn!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I found this place on accident. I didn't even know it was there until I happened to be walking by and smelled the aroma of popcorn, so I decided to stop by and check it out. I'm glad I did! The variety of gourmet popcorn flavors is awesome. I really loved the buffalo and blue cheese popcorn. I bought a few large bags of these! Yum! This place is located conveniently close to the Pike Place Market. It's just a short walk down the street. The prices are a little expensive for popcorn, but it's worth it for the delicious taste and quality of the popcorn made here. If you love popcorn, this is a Seattle must-see!

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Minnesota
“Nummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Their popcorn is really really good!! We had the Chicago blend, which is carmel and cheese mixed. Soooo good!!

Visited September 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Pop!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I'm not a big fan of flavored popcorn. I came across this shop on my way back from the Market. I was looking for a small edible gift for an acquaintance. Much to my surprise, this popcorn was fantastic. They have sweet, spicy, salty . . . they let me try all the flavors I wanted. You think buffalo ranch is just for wings? Sounds weird, but extremely good! I bought my gift and a snack for myself. Great stuff!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Savannah
“This is great popcorn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

I love good cheese and caramel popcorn and this place has it. They even have more than one kind of cheese and caramel. The packaging is the best I have ever seen for this type of food. It stays fresh so much longer than other one I have had. Sorry Garrett's I think they beat you. It is pricey but worth it. Oh they do have a lot of other flavors also.

• Visited August 2012