Stayed here for a night out with the wife after watching a show at the 5th Ave theater. The room was great and the staff was awesome.
Forgot my athletic socks but the fitness center gave me a pair.
Fitness center and pool is amazing! The locker rooms pamper you with shaving supplies, sauna, and great showers.
Beds were like sleeping on clouds.
Belle Epicurean on premises had the most delicious breakfast sandwich I've ever had.
Complementary post cards and postage from the concierge.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Olympic Seattle Hotel Seattle
- The Fairmont Olympic Seattle Hotel
- Fairmont Olympic Seattle
- Fairmont Seattle
- Four Seasons Seattle
- Seattle Fairmont
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Footsteps from Seattle’s most exciting attractions, The Fairmont Olympic Hotel combines traditional warmth with 21st century convenience and personalized service. Located in the heart of downtown Seattle, the beautifully historic 450-room hotel blends classic ambiance and Italian renaissance architecture with state-of-the-art amenities, including high-speed wireless Internet access in all guest rooms and public spaces, 24-hour room service, 24-hour concierge, a fully equipped fitness center with indoor swimming pool, and complimentary house car service throughout downtown. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, The Fairmont Olympic received its 25th consecutive AAA Five Diamond Award in 2009 and is listed on Condé Nast Traveler’s 2004-2008 Gold List. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, Orbitz, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Fairmont Olympic Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.