Came for a girlfriend getaway and had a great time - close proximity to shopping, and had a good time just hanging out at the pool and spa. The room was nice, although the TV was in a weird place and didn't get great reception (although we didn't really use it so it didn't bother us too much).
Oddly, there were never any doormen at the entrance - not a huge deal, but when it's raining and crowded, it would have been nice.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Olympic Seattle Hotel
- The Fairmont Olympic Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Fairmont Olympic Seattle
- Fairmont Seattle
- Four Seasons Seattle
- Seattle Fairmont
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Footsteps from Seattle’s most exciting attractions, The Fairmont Olympic Hotel combines traditional warmth with 21st century convenience and personalized service. Located in the heart of downtown Seattle, the beautifully historic 450-room hotel blends classic ambiance and Italian renaissance architecture with state-of-the-art amenities, including high-speed wireless Internet access in all guest rooms and public spaces, 24-hour room service, 24-hour concierge, a fully equipped fitness center with indoor swimming pool, and complimentary house car service throughout downtown. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, The Fairmont Olympic received its 25th consecutive AAA Five Diamond Award in 2009 and is listed on Condé Nast Traveler’s 2004-2008 Gold List. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Amex, Priceline, Agoda, EasyToBook, Otel, Olotels, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your The Fairmont Olympic Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.