I stayed at this hotel as I had a conference in town so the location was key. Everything I needed was walking distance away. Staff were very good and friendly. And the room was nice and clean and the view was good. A couple of things that I didn't like about the room:
1. The water pressure in the shower was excellent but the pressure for the tap for the sink was very weak.
2. You can hear water going through the pipes and one morning I was awakened by someone showering. Not sure if this was just my room or this is the case for all of the hotel.
Overall I enjoyed my stay at this hotel and these two drawbacks weren't major.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motif Seattle on Fifth Avenue in downtown Seattle Washington is a distinctly different and unique hotel located within the downtown neighborhood featuring the best shopping, theaters and cultural attractions on the West Coast. Whether you're in town on business or pleasure, our impeccable service and casual northwest flair will make your stay comfortable in Seattle.The hotel is noted for its exemplary level of service and sophisticated atmosphere, with amenities to satisfy both business and leisure travelers. Our 319 smoke-free guest rooms offer stunning views of Elliott Bay and the city and feature, Essential Elements bath products, luxurious bathrobes, Keurig coffee machines and refrigerators. On-site services include an award-winning concierge and bell staff, a business center and a fitness center. We also feature two restaurants; Frolik Kitchen + Cocktails on the fifth floor, including downtown Seattle's largest outdoor dining deck and seasonal summer entertainment on the patio, and Elephant & Castle British Restaurant & Pub. Motif Seattle is walking distance to Seattle's cultural, business and shopping attractions, including the ornate 5th Avenue Theatre and the classic Paramount Theatre, the famous Pike Place Market (with the world's first Starbucks coffee house), the Washington Convention & Trade Center and over 10 million square feet of retail shopping including Macy's Northwest and Nordstrom flagship stores. The Monorail to the Seattle Center's Space Needle and the Experience Music Project (EMP) is just step away. The Benaroya Hall and Seattle Art Museum are a few blocks away from the hotel. The hotel is also positioned for convenient Fifth Avenue access to Qwest Field, home of Seattle Seahawks football, Safeco Field, home of Seattle Mariners baseball, and Seattle Storm basketball. We are one mile from Seattle University, 6 miles from the University of Washington and its Medical Center and 6 miles from the campus of Seattle Pacific University. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Motif Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Lion Hotel Seattle
- Red Lion Seattle
- Seattle Red Lion
- Red Lion Inn Seattle