“Climbing in Washington” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #31 of 115 Tours & Activities in Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: Providing unique outdoor experience and educational classes in the art of rock climbing, backpacking, mountaineering, yoga + wilderness, and back country winter recreation.
Seattle, Washington, United States
“Climbing in Washington”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Keep rock climbing with KAF Adventures for a second year... this says all... Knowledgeable, experienced, friendly guides and instructors.

Visited July 2013

Lynnwood, Washington
5 attraction reviews
“Backpacking/wilderness skills course”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Great course due to the energetic, positive attitude of Steffan, our guide, who asked everyone to check their egos at the door and work as a team (I'm grateful, because I was the weakest link!). I learned some very useful knots, how to work a white gas stove and a compass but so much more was offered. I am recommending this course to my friends.

Visited August 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Super Fun, Well-Organized, Professional Instructors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

My girlfriend and I did the KAF Rock Climbing 101 course in July of 2013 and couldn't have asked for it to be a better experience. It was both of our first time rock climbing outdoors. Our instructors were smart, organized, and engaging, and you could tell they really cared about 2 things: making sure that everyone felt safe and comfortable with this new sport, and making sure everyone had a blast and achieved their full potential. Safety checks and good habit forming was front and center the whole time. Everyone left with a smile on their face. Top rate.

Visited July 2013
“Couldn't ask for better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Took the outdoor lead climbing course at the beginning of June and wow, what an incredible experience. I'll definitely be going with KAF for any future climbing courses I take. The instructor we had (Morgan) is clearly passionate about teaching this stuff and it really makes a difference. I learned everything I wanted to and had an amazing day.
Highly, highly recommended.

Visited June 2013
Spokane, Washington, United States
“KAF Adventures Best Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I have gone on multiple guided rock climbing trips with KAF Adventures (Red Rocks 2X, Smith, Joshua Tree, Leavenworth 2X) and each experience has been nothing short of fabulous. KAF provides fun, challenging and safe rock climbing trips tailored to each client. KAF guides are extremely personable and their primary goal is to make sure each climb/day is the best possible. I have also gone with other guide services and KAF, BY FAR, has been the best. Hands down, there is no better way to spend a day, weekend or week than with KAF Adventures. Highly recommended.

Visited May 2013

Been to KAF Adventures? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage KAF Adventures, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.