“Authentic, delicious and fresh!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Bonney Lake
“Authentic, delicious and fresh!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

I lived in the Mediterranean area for a while and learned what their authentic foods were all about. The seasonings are different from what I typically experience in the states. After work, I began hunting for a good place to eat in the Ravenna district, NW Seattle area and was pleased to find this small, unassuming place to dine. The waitress was wonderful and the food brought back all my fond memories of Mediterranean dining. The ethnic salad was wonderful as was the vegetable stew. I don't think you can go wrong here! I highly recommend it!

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Bellevue, Washington, United States
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Great service and the food was OMG It was so good to the point i want go back and eat there every day . Bread Freshly baked meet so fresh i just love it .

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Seattle, Washington
“Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

We have eaten here twice, using coupons, and each time we left feeling the experience was so good that we would return even without a coupon. Sometimes we find ourselves longing for the delicious eggplant appetizers. Both the baba ganoosh and the eggplant salad are magnificent. The humus is also excellent. The bread is much better than anything I've ever had in a middle eastern restaurant. I read that it's because they have a Tandoori oven in the kitchen, so the bread is more like naan than pita. It is really excellent. Better than pita in my opinion. The main courses we've tried have also been very good.

We've had two different servers, and both women were really nice. They seemed to want us to have a great dining experience, which we did.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Seattle, Washington
“Tasty food, not a lot of vegetarian options.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

We went to this restaurant because we had a Groupon - however, before I boought the Groupon, I had inquired about their vegetarian selections. I was told that they had extensive vegetarian selections and that they were delicious. While the food was tasty, there were not a lot of vegetarian options. We started with the combo appetizer which was fantastic. The baganoush and the lebneh were really good and it was a lot of food - we probably could have just eaten the appetizer and been done. However, we did order other food. We ordered the vegetarian stew which was somewhat bland, but ok, and the salmon skewers which were really good - the salmon was cooked perfectly. The service was great, we were well taken care of.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington
“Surprise find in Ravenna area of Seattle”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Dropped by this place unexpectedly after another local eatery was closed. A totally pleasant surprise with excellent fare. The soup and salad tasty with excellent and well seasoned salad. Fascinating middle eastern spices. The prices are not low, but the food is definitely worth it; fresh and organic. Try it!

• Visited March 2012