This was my second visit to the Mediterranean Inn. Each time I have been impressed by its service, location and cleanliness for what has to be bargain rates. Traveling with my young son, I like the in room VCR and movie selection, free microwave popcorn and bottled water, and the microwave/fridge/sink area in the room which allows me to make small meals and snacks for my little picky eater and store gourmet goodies I've picked up during stops at Pike Market or Metropolitan Market in Queen Anne. The bedding was comfortable and above average for a budget lodging. The location is absolutely perfect for families, being just a five minute walk from Seattle Center and all its parks, museums, food court, mini golf and the Monorail which zooms you downtown to more attractions. A cab is always waiting outside the hotel should you need a ride, Safeway is across one street and a local hamburger legend (Dicks) across another, not to mention a nearby cross town bus, post office, dozens of restaurants, a movie theater, etc. The location simply cannot be beat. The Starbucks in the lobby of the hotel is also a plus as it is open early and closes late for more snack time. Kudos as well to the friendly hotel staff and I appreciate the clean fitness room with apples and more bottled water. One caution...don't book the sixth floor in the winter. There is a chill from the roof that the heat cannot quite take care of and I found our room either too hot with the heat on high or too cold with it turned down. Poor insulation in the roof I would guess.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, getaroom.com, TravelClick and Hotwire so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle