Quite hotel with underground parking. Safeway across the street. Close to Dick's a local icon for cheap burgers and shakes. Nice staff. A little dated but the price is great. The rooms are clean. We haven't had any problems walking around at night in the neighborhood. To us it doesn't seem like a scary area. But there was a few empty business buildings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks ®Café off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling, each guestroom features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle