I had to book a last-minute trip to Seattle for a very sad occasion -- the memorial for a dear friend who had passed away. I really got gouged on the airfare, but luckily, I was able to find a room at the Mediterranean Inn for a very good price. The location was perfect for me, not far from the Space Needle or downtown Seattle, close to bus lines that can get you wherever you need to go. When I say "no frills," I mean it -- the rooms have no air conditioning, and the hotel charges for internet use (which is pretty unheard of these days). That said, all I really needed was a clean, safe, comfortable place to stay for a couple of days, and the Mediterranean was absolutely all of those things.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks ®Café off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling, each guestroom features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.