Nice and spacious room with a Queen Bed, tea and coffee facilities and large bathroom. Great location, amongst some great restaurants that Queen Anne has to offer. Within walking distance to the monorail and even the city centre, taking about half an hour to walk to Pike Place Markets.
The front desk staff were friendly and helpful, storing my luggage until my room was ready as I had arrived very early and pointed me in the right directions for getting around town. Housekeeping was great and restocked my amenities and tidied my room whilst I was out. No air-conditioning in the room but a ceiling fan was fine for the beautiful weather in Seattle at the time of my stay. I really enjoyed my stay at the Mediterranean and would recommend it to anyone wanting a comfortable and affordable stay in Seattle!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks ®Café off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling, each guestroom features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle