This hotel was AWESOME!! Not really in the centre of town like we thought but the monorail is a 5 minute walk and a return trip is $9 for an adult to the middle of the city. Hotel was clean, most staff were very approachable and happy to help. I honestly wish all our hotels on our trip were like this! Great space and rooms for such a bargain price. Wifi was very temperamental but there is a Starbucks downstairs and a free business centre if you're really stuck. Will definitely stay here again and recommend to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Venere, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle