I found my stay here very enjoyable , the staff were always very helpful , the rooms are looking a bit dated but very clean and tidy , the hotel is surrounded by good restaurants and its very close to Key Arena, Space Needle etc, a $2 Monorail ride ( 5 mins walk away ) takes you to the main Westlake shopping area.From Westlake you can take the light rail to Pioneer square , international district , stadiums and sea tac airport. I came to Seattle for the seahawks game and soon found my way around.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks ®Café off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling, each guestroom features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.