“Austin visits Seattle” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 45 Food & Drink in Seattle
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Seattle Wine Tours is a wine touring and tasting experience! Our knowledgeable chauffeur guides, combined with our quality vehicles have made us the premier choice for wine touring in Washington State. Enjoy a wine tour of the wineries in Seattle, Woodinville, Leavenworth, Wenatchee, Chelan, Yakima, Tri-Cities or Walla Walla. Daily tours available in the Seattle and Woodinville area or take an adventurous trip across the mountains for a full day trip, over night trip, or multi-day wine experience in the picturesque mountain village of Leavenworth; beautiful Wenatchee & Chelan; the prominent vineyards of Walla Walla or Yakima’s famous Wine Country, including the outstanding vineyards of Red Mountain! Seattle Wine Tours, for wine lovers by wine lovers!
Austin, Texas
“Austin visits Seattle”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

Joe and his team were awesome! Iv'e been to seattle previously but really was looking for an easy way to tackle Woodinville and not worry about where i was going or which place i would want to try. Todd our driver was super knowledge and flexible to change from our initial agenda if the group decided we wanted different type of wine or it was much needed lunch break. I will definitely call them next time i'm in town.

Chris

US
“great wine tour experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

My wife and I did a private four hour tour of selected wineries in Woodinville. Joe (biz director) was super helpful and professional during booking, and our driver John was courteous, punctual (with time to spare on both ends), friendly and knowledgable. It was fun, safe, and worry free. Would do it again.

Visited February 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Amazing stagette activity!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

A group of us from Vancouver Canada were heading to Seattle for a Stagette weekend, and hired Seattle Wine tours for a fun daytime activity. We booked with Business Director Joe Matthys, and he was just fantastic from the get go; very quick to get back to me, had great winery recommendations, and the whole booking process was very thorough and easy. All I did was explain that we were a group of women on a stagette, and were also interested in going to a brewery. He took care of everything else, and the itinerary he designed for us was perfect. We landed up having so much fun that we decided to purchase another hour. We also had such a great tour guide/limo driver. John ( or Big John ) was courteous, funny, and had really good knowledge of the area and wineries. I would highly recommend Seattle Wine Tours to anyone that wants to experience Seattle's wineries and breweries. Thanks again Joe & and John we had SUCH a great time and will definitely be back!

Puyallup, Washington
“2/8 Wine Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

My sister purchased this wine tour for my husband and I as a bday gift. We booked a hotel
downtown Seattle, and we were met by a wonderful lady, Mary on 2/8 for our tour. I highly
recommend this company. Mary was professional and nice. She took us to 4 great
wineries. We had an amazing time, and cannot wait to do it again.

Visited February 2014
Tacoma, Washington
“Great Times with Friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

I took a couple of my friends out to Seattle for the weekend and our first order of business was a wine tour. Seattle Wine Tours handled everything from picking us up at our hotel to providing water and chocolates between stops. Our driver was very friendly, courteous and patient (we had gotten lost looking for our hotel and were running very late). When I scheduled the tour Joe just asked a few questions and I felt confidant leaving all the planing to him. I will certainly be using Seattle Wine Tours for other guests that come to visit!

Visited January 2014

Been to Seattle Wine Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Seattle Wine Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.