“FUN COUPLES OUTING” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 45 Food & Drink in Seattle
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Seattle Wine Tours is a wine touring and tasting experience! Our knowledgeable chauffeur guides, combined with our quality vehicles have made us the premier choice for wine touring in Washington State. Enjoy a wine tour of the wineries in Seattle, Woodinville, Leavenworth, Wenatchee, Chelan, Yakima, Tri-Cities or Walla Walla. Daily tours available in the Seattle and Woodinville area or take an adventurous trip across the mountains for a full day trip, over night trip, or multi-day wine experience in the picturesque mountain village of Leavenworth; beautiful Wenatchee & Chelan; the prominent vineyards of Walla Walla or Yakima’s famous Wine Country, including the outstanding vineyards of Red Mountain! Seattle Wine Tours, for wine lovers by wine lovers!
Seattle, Washington
“FUN COUPLES OUTING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Joe's knowledge of the Woodinville wineries was very helpful when we were deciding which wineries to visit. Cindy, our driver, was friendly and courteous. The booking process was simple and smooth. We would love to make this an annual event with Seattle Wine Tours.

Dallas, Texas
“Fun experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

We really enjoyed Seattle Wine Tours very much. Cindy, our driver, was super nice and helpful throughout. She even offered to be our photographer which left us with some nice pictures.

Our favorite winery was JM Cellars. John, the owner, happened to be there and showed us around which was great. He even let us sample several different wines right out of the barrels that hadn't been bottled yet. It was really memorable.

We went on our tour in December so the wineries were not busy which was great. I am sure in the summer the wineries are more crowded, but I would certainly like to take another tour in the summer.

Brighton, MI
18 attraction reviews
“Personalized & Private Tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

We weren't interested in the big bus tours offered by the cruise line, and Seattle Wine Tours was the answer. Booking with Joe was a snap. SWT picked us up at Pike's Place Market and we headed out to Woodinville. Dan, our driver/guide, was great. He provided a tour of Seattle as we made our way to our first tasting. Dan was great about making sure we were back to our ship on time.

I would definitely use SWT again!

Visited September 2013
Redmond, Washington
“Super-fun Corporate Event!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

I booked a wine tasting tour through Seattle Wine Tours for my team at work. IT WAS A GREAT EVENT! The day was custom catered to our needs, with lunch organized for us. Our driver, John, was awesome! It was a worry-free event that went off without a hitch. Everyone had a good time, the wineries we visited were really nice and our tour driver spontaneously worked in a whiskey distillery tour into our agenda. Everyone in our team had a great time (and pleasing everyone is not an easy thing to accomplish). I highly recommend this outfit if you're planning a special event. Two enthusiastic thumbs up and a big thank you!

Tacoma, Washington
8 attraction reviews
“Royal treatment!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

My daughter was visiting over the Thanksgiving holiday and one of our goals was to visit wineries around Tacoma/Seattle. Both of us did not want to drive so we decided on a tour. I called around a number of tour companies but none of them would commit to a day or even if there would be a tour on the day I asked for. They apparently needed more than two people to be profitable (as one said to me).

I stumbled on Seattle wine tours and sent them an e-mail late evening. Joe returned my call the next morning. He was knowledgeable, super nice and made recommendations. I gave Joe the wrong hotel name and left him a message the night before the tour. He responded immediately and took care of it.

Our tour day started off pretty crazy. The tour was supposed to start at 9:15 and we arrived at the hotel exactly at that time. We asked the front desk if the car outside was for us and they said it was the hotel car. So we decided to check in and drop off our luggage in the room while waiting. Left a message for Joe. I stepped out to get some ice and my daughter answered my phone and someone said they were with the tour ,waiting downstairs for us. We rushed down and there were two cars! It was a riot and actually funny until the guy with an orange vest from the other tour in a beat up looking sedan threatened to charge my credit card. That other tour company never called me back and simply showed up! Poor Bob was in that car we asked the hotel about and he had been there since 9:00 AM.

Bob, bless his soul, handled the awkward situation perfectly and professionally. We had a blast from then on. Bob had a ton of tidbits he shared with us when I told him I was new to area. The wine tour at Chateau St. Michelle was very educational but we decided to take a ride to Snoqualmie Falls instead of going to the other wineries. Bob was very accommodating.

Next time around, I would probably schedule a wine tour later in the day and after lunch. We realized that we were a bunch of lightweights. We couldn't handle more than two wineries before lunch. Bob made several recommendations when we said we needed sustenance. We decided on the lodge at Snoqualmie Falls. Bob called the lodge and he got us a table with a breath taking view.

My daughter and I were quite contented drinking more wine, eating and catching up. Bob was there when we needed him and disappeared discreetly every time he thought we needed "our" time. I would definitely call Joe again and hope I get Bob. But when it's warmer! Would highly recommend them. My daughter said she felt like a princess with Bob.

Visited November 2013

Been to Seattle Wine Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Seattle Wine Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.