“Delicious!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Houston, Texas
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Everything smells delicious and is baked fresh each day. Within walking distance to our hotel and we ate there almost each day.

Victoria, Canada
“Nothing ventured nothing gained”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

We looked in the window of this lovely bakery and were gob-smacked at how delicious everything looked. The ladies behind the counter seemed happy and smiled when they saw us. The prices seemed good and the selection was considerable. The few tables they had were filled.
We didn't go in and didn't eat anything so we can't review in good conscience. We would have gone in. We would have eaten something, probably something sticky or lemony. But we didn't.
We will next time and my review will be, well, a review. Not whatever this is. Just words I guess.

Sacramento, California
“Came in for pie, left with yummy breakfast sandwich”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

Today is Pi(e) Day and the Dahlia Bakery has a big sign in the window to remind me. My hotel is across the street (Hotel Andra) and I am attracted to pie with an inexplicable force. Went in with $20 bill in my pocket. Hard decisions. A mini Coconut Cream pie that could easily feed 4 is $19. A bite of pie is $2. I debate and wonder if there is sales tax and try to figure out coffee--in my room, from here??? Then I see the breakfast sandwich menu and the wild mushroom truffle cheese with herbs and fried egg on an english muffin caught my eye. My order changed up: coffee, sandwich, and bite of pie for $13. All of it was delicious.

Anchorage, Alaska
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

I visited the bakery on a friend's recommendation. I am so glad I did. The breakfast sandwich that I got was one of the best I've ever seen - egg and mushroom on the most delicious english muffin I've ever had.
I was unable to get back there before I had to leave town but I will definitely be back again.

Visited February 2014
Hamden, Connecticut
“Great little bakery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

Famous for their coconut cream pie. Did not disappoint . The best pie I ever ate! Like Dahlia lounge it was pretty expensive but worth it.

Visited January 2014