Spent 1 night over the weekend in Seattle. Can't speak highly enough of the service at the hotel.
The hotel location is central downtown. Right across from Pacific Place shopping center, AMC movie theaters, Gameworks. About 6 blocks from Pike Place Market and 3 min taxi to Belltown area bars and 7 min to Space Needle. Forewarning, it's a convention hotel (right next door to Convention Center), but there weren't any big conventions in town and the hotel felt quiet & quaint throughout our whole stay.
Hotel lobby & rooms have a very comfortable ski lodge-like feel. On check-in, received a complimentary upgrade to a corner room on 18th floor with a view. The check-in agent, Ryan, was incredibly courteous. The room was extremely clean, large bath/shower and comfortable bed. The bed doesn't have a big comforter like the Westin, just sheets and thin blanket, but the heating system will take care of that. Our room happened to have a living room seating area and the heating system was a little off (the living room was comfortable, but the bedroom got quite warm at night- I think it's a one-off scenario). That was the only thing, everything else was perfect. They also have switch operated open/close shades, which we loved. In case you have kids and are wondering, the couch doesn't pull out, so book 2 double beds.
Water is not complimentary, so buy your own. Umbrellas provided in each room, so you can use theirs. They also provide bathrobes.
The valet was really helpful. Gave us suggestions for fastest routes and places to go. Valet parking was somewhere around $36 and self parking was about $28, so not a big difference in price.
Upon checkout the bellman helped us check out, since there were 1-2 people in line! Where else do you have the bellman offering to help get you checked out?
Overall, really nice stay and would come back.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Grand Hyatt Seattle Hotel
- Seattle Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt Seattle
- Seattle Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hyatt Seattle will satisfy even the most sophisticated business & leisure travelers. Centrally located in downtown Seattle, next to the Washington State Convention & Trade Center, the hotel redefines the hospitality standard in the Pacific Northwest. Open spaces with a friendly accommodating spirit and high-tech wizardry, the hotel was created with meetings in mind. Its ballrooms, prefunction rooms and more than 25,000 square feet of meeting space feature marble, fine woods, and rich fabric decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Grand Hyatt Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.