The hotel looks a little "aged" from the outside but the room I had was fantastic.
Room sizes were very good and finished very well.
Room service meals were a bit pricey but very nice. Fruit platter was very fresh and large portion.
I was somewhat disappointed that the business center was a separate charge and I couldn't do a simple thing like print a page or even use a computer quickly without a credit card. A little strange that I couldn't charge to my room or that use was not included in the room.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Seattle Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Seattle Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt Seattle
- Seattle Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hyatt Seattle will satisfy even the most sophisticated business & leisure travelers. Centrally located in downtown Seattle, next to the Washington State Convention & Trade Center, the hotel redefines the hospitality standard in the Pacific Northwest. Open spaces with a friendly accommodating spirit and high-tech wizardry, the hotel was created with meetings in mind. Its ballrooms, prefunction rooms and more than 25,000 square feet of meeting space feature marble, fine woods, and rich fabric decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Amex, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Grand Hyatt Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.