My wife and I stayed here over the NYE weekend, and we liked this hotel!
* Quiet rooms. We upgraded to a corner on the 17th floor, and the bedroom is very quiet.
* Almost-new rooms. As you can see in the photos, the condition of our room was excellent.
* Good service - everyone we interacted with (check-in, check-out, other folks we talked with, etc) was very courteous and helpful.
* Location - we arrived very late our first night, and didn't feel the least bit unsafe. Just a few blocks from the market and downtown.
* Dining is a bit limited. There's Ruth's Chris and Starbucks (or in-room dining, priced like Ruth's Chris), but no breakfast buffet or hotel restaurant. (The spectrum is wide, but not a lot in the middle.)
But that's about it. Overall, we liked this place. We'd definitely stay again.