“great for families who still want a bit of class” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Icon Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #282 of 3,488 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Virginia
Description: An oasis in city dining, this downtown Seattle location is whimsical in nature and comfortable without being boring. Icon Grill's "aroused Americana" menu showcases the higher quality ingredients in a sophisticated yet simple manner.
Sydney, Australia
“great for families who still want a bit of class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

had great food in a very nice atmosphere - adult restaurant but kid friendly (no kids menu but my kids are 7 n 9 so no prob)

Visited January 2014

Chicago, Illinois
“Not all that”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

A couple coworkers and I had dinner this past week here. The peach beverage was ok. I didn't try the bread but heard the flavored butter were good. I did not order an appetizer. I ordered the salmon and it was a bit small and over cooked. The sides had to make it a filling meal.

Bellingham, Washington
“Love this place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

I adore this place - hands down they have the best mac and cheese of anywhere I have ever been. I went twice in 2013 - we enjoyed the spring decor, and got to see how they decorate for Christmas later in the year. The service is fantastic - when you order the mac and cheese they have a special way of serving it. I will be visiting again next time I'm in Seattle!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“Superb Food and Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

We stayed in Seattle for three days, and we were so satisfied with our dinner and happy hour experiences at the Icon Grill, that we returned there every day of our stay. Their Papaya Ahi Tuna (served with wasabi potato cake) was the best tuna I've ever had, tender and tasty. Their spicy Cajun Tiger Prawns with Penne Pasta, which we had in the lounge during their happy hour, was superb and inexpensive. The service was great--fast and polite. And the decor with its glassware and art on the walls offers a first-class atmosphere. We highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent lemon sole”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

Very good, professional service. an eclectic menu but everything done well. The best Panko crusted lemon sole I've had. Interesting decor- a fun place to go, you will be taken good care of.