We paid $134. for 3 adults on a Saturday night. We were there for an NFL football game the next day. The outside is deceiving, plain and a little dingy (a tornado of flies was circling the outside entrance)looking but the inside is very nice! We got there at noon planning to ask to park and walk around until room was ready but no need as room was ready and front desk gentleman (very very nice guy) let us check in early. We secured a spot in one of the 8 available in parking lot. We did not use or see the parking garage.
The room (405) was clean and though small, well appointed. Small table with chairs for laptop, amazingly comfy beds, double shower head was great! We asked for a balcony room as suggested by previous posters and it was a GREAT tip! There was some noisy foot traffic when the bars let out around 2-3 am but we didn't mind as it was quite entertaining.
Front desk staff on day and evening shifts were great. NOC shift was a little lame but nothing to file a complaint about just lackluster. Breakfast area is large and accommodates the guests very well. There are two computers for use (Apples) I had to wait only once when I needed them to print out something. Walk to Pikes Market was easy and convenient. Very satisfied overall with stay, accommodations and value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you stay with us, you will learn why TripAdvisor recently acknowledged us with their Certificate of Excellence award. Each morning is met with our free Bright Side Breakfast(R), an abundant spread with waffles, hot and cold cereals, fresh fruit, and additional items. For the caffeine-friendly, this is also a great opportunity to get going with all-you-can-drink coffee and juice. You can relax in your spacious guest room to enjoy free Wi-Fi and 40 cable channels in high-quality HD. For the business-minded, we have a business center, free parking, and free local calls. We provide more modern amenities to meet the needs of every traveler on a trip to Washington at our pet-friendly hotel. From our hotel, you can reach the most premier, popular area destinations, all withing walking distance, including Pikes Place Market, Space Needle, Pioneer Square, Seattle Aquarim, and more. We also welcome a variety of sports fans visiting the area, as the Seattle Mariners' Safeco Field, and Seahawks' and Sounders Century Link Field are all less than a two-mile drive from our front door. The business guests get to stay within walking distance of Amazon, Facebook, the new Federal Building, REI, and the Washington State Convention Center. Since the University of Washington is only five miles away, it's better to book your well-appointed guest room in advance of major events such as graduation commencement ceremonies. Get easy access to public transportation to take in all the sights and sounds of this booming area for arts, music, museums, parks, dining, and theater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, LaQuinta and Odigeo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown Hotel Seattle
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Seattle Downtown
- La Quinta Seattle
- Seattle La Quinta