“Awesome Time!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 45 Food & Drink in Seattle
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Make sure you spend a few hours in Seattle on a Road Dogs Seattle Brewery Tour. With over 250 breweries in the state of Washington, Seattle has become the mecca of craft breweries. Our Seattle brewery tours are fun and entertaining, as we take you to the best nano, micro and craft breweries in the world. Our standard join in tours are 3 hours, as we visit 3 breweries, with plenty of free beer samples included.
Columbus, OH
“Awesome Time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Had a great time on the tour. A buddy and I joined five others on the tour. We toured three breweries of varying sizes, and sampled 14 beers. I left the tour feeling good, knowing more about the Seattle brewing scene, and daydreaming about starting my OWN brewery.

Our tour guide was Miranda - she was a knowledgeable guide, but more importantly she was a FUN guide. She kept all of us engaged and having fun. OK, maybe the 14 beers had something to do with it, but she deserves most of the credit in any case. If I make it back to Seattle, I'll definitely do the tour again and ask for her.

Visited July 2013
RoadDogTours, Manager at Road Dogs Seattle Brewery Tours, responded to this review, December 17, 2014
Thanks for the review, we are happy that you guys had an awesome time!

Seattle
5 attraction reviews
“Fun Group Activity”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We had a great time on the Road Dog brewery tour. I should specify that when my husband and I did this tour we did not know anyone—however, we made friends with everyone there. After a few drinks, everyone is friendly! I think it would fun to try with a group of close friends too though.

Our tour guide was great. Entertaining, uncensored, everything you want for this kind of tour. We've lived in Seattle our whole lives and we still managed to hit a couple spots we had never been to. They mix it up too, so if you do the tour again, you won't have the same places. The beer samples are plentiful, there is lots of water & snacks and it's a great, fun time without having to worry about driving (until the tour is over anyways).

The times goes by quickly! (Don't forget to tip your guide at the end :)

Visited April 2013
It's amazing how friendly everyone becomes when they are drinking beer! If you want to go on a tour with just your friends you can always book a private tour through our website!
North Vancouver, Canada
“Amazeballs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I have been on a couple of brewery tours and this by far was one of the best I have been on. We went for a friends 30th birthday and it was a blast. The tour guide, Miranda, was knowledgable, friendly, funny and made sure everyone was having a great time. Would recommend this tour for sure and wouldn't hesitate to do it again next time in Seattle.

Visited July 2013
Thanks for the recommendation and we hope to see you next time you are in town!
Seattle, Washington
“The best brewery tour I've been on!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

The Road Dogs brewery tour was without a doubt the most fun I've had on a brewery tour. The selection of breweries they visit ranges from bigger, well-known establishments like Hale's to tiny start-ups like Outlander. Even as a Seattle native (and beer enthusiast), I found myself learning a lot about the brewing scene around here. The highlight of the afternoon was our tour guide Miranda, who was super fun, super knowledgeable, and obviously loved doing her job (someone give her a raise!). All in all, I would recommend Road Dogs to anyone who likes beer, and I will certainly be taking more friends on this tour in the future.

Visited July 2013
We are so happy that Miranda could make your experience. We can't wait to see you again and thanks for the recommendation!
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Perfect way to spend the afternoon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

If you love beer, this is the perfect way to spend an afternoon in Seattle. There isn't a lot of standing around listening to how beer is made, which was nice, because we have done those tours before. We were able to just relax, experience some local brews and meet some fun people.

Visited June 2013
We think our tours are a great mix of drinking and learning, thanks for sharing with everyone!