Located a long way from downtown Seattle but the plus was that it was closer to Boeing factory tour and whale-watching cruise. Paid $70 a night for 3 nights. Room was clean and quiet. Wi-fi worked fine. Used the guest laundry - only one machine and dryer but met our needs. Continental breakfast was adequate and well-stocked with the basic items. On-site free parking. You get what you pay for and this was a good deal for the price. Just don't leave vaulables in the room.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Seattle North Hotel
- Days Inn Seattle North Hotel Seattle
- Days Inn Seattle
- Seattle Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days inn North Seattle host 56 rooms, suites available. Daybreak breakfast, HBO, Business Center, and free internet in all hotel. Jacuzzi suites, Family rooms. Friendly staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Days Inn Seattle North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.