“Tasty and quaint!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Petra Mediterranean Bistro

Petra Mediterranean Bistro
2501 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98121-1437 (Belltown)
206-728-5389
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Petra Mediterranean Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 3,492 Restaurants in Seattle
Cross street: Wall St.
Chicago, Illinois
“Tasty and quaint!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

I had the Jordanian lentil soup, delicious. Then I ordered the beef kabob. Tasty, maybe a little over cooked but very well seasoned. I would suggest if they choose to over cook the meat at least provide a steak knife to cut the meat instead of using a butter knife. The tamer rhind (misspelled?) was tasty as well but be careful because it is sweet and I ordered less sweet and it still was a bit sweet. But good nonetheless. I would go back!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Burbank, CA
“DELICIOUS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

My hubby picked this place as our last dinner in Seattle. Let-me-tell-you it was delicious. We picked a special they had for two people. Don't remember the price but it was worth it. It seemed as if the courses just kept coming in. It was definetly lots of food and the service was wonderful. I would say this is a date spot, not really for small children at least for dinner. The area looked trendy and it was only a few blocks from our hotel.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Montreal, Canada
“Garlic, garlic, everywhere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Before reserving here, we checked the reviews on Trip Advisor, so were expecting an amazing dinner. I'm not sure if we went on an off night, or if other reviewers aren't accustomed to authentic arab cuisine. Either way, both of us were quite disappointed with our main dishes and the entree, which were so overpoweringly swathed with garlic and onions, we ended up picking them out and counting the cloves - over 14 in my main dish alone. Our server noticed, but didn't comment, and we didn't say anything. In retrospect, we probably should have probably complained, but that's not our usual style.

Visited December 2012
Bedford, New Hampshire
“Yummy Mediterranean food choices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Soup could have been a bit hotter, but lentil soup was delish. Lovely hummus platter and fresh pitas. Was dining with a group and it looked like everyone enjoyed their meal. Thumbs up for the falafel from my dining partner across the table.

Visited January 2013
Ketchikan, Alaska
“very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I was wandering belltown looking for a dinner spot when the smells got me in here. The waitress was helpful and engaging, and the food very good. The only drawback would be a limited wine selection...I think there were six available by the glass. They also seemed to do a fairly brisk takeout business.

• Visited January 2013