“Wish I could stay longer!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mozart Guest House

Save Saved
You added Mozart Guest House to your Saves list
Mozart Guest House
3.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   1013 15th ave East, Seattle, WA 98112 (Broadway / Capitol Hill)   |
Ranked #15 of 37 Seattle B&B and Inns
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Wish I could stay longer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Found this place by accident. We had to find a place to stay in Seattle for one night at the last minute. Found this place. So glad we did, but was also upset with ourselves for not finding it and staying there earlier! This is by far one of the best B&B's I've ever stayed in. The room was huge and well decorated, not overloaded with cutesy-poo doilies and stuff like some B&Bs. The bathroom is the kind I would fantasize about for my house if I ever win the lottery. It even had a bidet! The inn keeper was super friendly, although at times she may have been a bit too accommodating. Mostly we were just tired from a long day of driving and didn't have the energy to make decisions. Good breakfast. And short walk to the Asian art museum and the 15th avenue restaurants and shops. Would go back to Seattle just to stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

71 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Denver, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

The host was very nice, but due to her demeanor I feel like she must have been extremely busy over the time we were there. Our room was beautiful, but not clean-- as I found pills and money on the floor from the previous guest.
Breakfast was amazing! She offered to make eggs any way we wanted them! Served cheese, hot croissants, and fresh fruit as well.
The location is great as far as taking public transportation. The bus stop is literally across the street from her home. This home is also located right next to the beautiful Volunteer Park.
We would not stay at this B&B again. Our stay wasn't horrible by any means, but after reading so many reviews, and viewing the interior of other B&B's, this didn't meet my expectation.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Long Beach, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

and room with premium channel TV. (I was mostly camping for the previous two weeks, so I welcomed a return to my previous bad TV habit!) Valentina,who owns and manages Mozart Guest House, is smart, personable, considerate (offered to find out which buses I should take to get to guest house, then volunteered to pick me up at bus stop a couple of blocks away-from B&B-area is hilly!-I had loads of luggage --I am a bad packer, plus I blame Southwest--they allow 2 free check-in luggage.). Lots of choice for breakfast, which was lovely. I had visited downtown Seattle on an earlier trip a few years ago, and was in Seattle only overnight, so I thought I would try new area. Next to Volunteer Park-gorgeous elegant houses, walking distance to good eateries. I checked out Broadway. Easy to get to airport by public transportation. Frequent trolley at corner (look out the windows), then frequent light rail. Takes maybe an hour or so-but the price is right!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012 via mobile

My Husband and had never stayed in a B&B before. This was such a great experience and from now on when we go to Seattle we will always try to book at the Mozart. The breakfast was first class. My husband is still talking about the choices that Tina our host presented him with. She offered us eggs any style, omelettes or even French Toast. We stayed in the king suite. This room made me feel like a princess with a big fluffy bed and pillows. There was a huge private bathroom that opened out on to a varanda. Tina has done such a great job decorating this home.

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Gig Harbor, WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

I live only one hour away from Seattle, but I feel like "Doc W" from Bath, England (been there, great city!) says it all. This is a gorgeous mansion in a prime location right next to Volunteer Park, and very close to downtown Seattle. Tina and Sofia are fascinating and welcoming hosts. My girlfriend and I felt at home in about 50 seconds. Breakfasts were grand. Highly recommended!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Bath, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

Next to Volunteer Park on Capitol Hill, with its superb panorama of Seattle, the Mozart Guest House is elegant, artistic and spacious. No ordinary Guest House, the Mozart is Tina and Sofia's beautiful and remarkable home, and you become their relaxed and cared for guest. All the rooms are divine, the atmosphere is peaceful, and breakfasts are produced to suit individual taste, with strawberries and melons and everything sumptious! There are excellent local eateries, but a short bus ride to Seattle's amazing Centre promises so much to see and do. Mozart has it all and will take wonderful care of you.
Natalie and Peter Watson

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Perry, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

My husband & I had a week stay @ this lovely B&B. Accomadations were wonderful; even with jet lag the facility was quiet and relaxing. We THOROUGHLY enjoyed time with Tina. If you want to truely experience the sweetness of the home simply get up early and you can enjoy a lovely and very satisfying breakfast along with Tina's company! Should we return to Seattle, we will definately stay with tina again!

Room Tip: We stayed in the "Marriage of Figaro" Suite - the most spacious and it has a fabulous bath...