“Good local eatery.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Brisbane, Australia
“Good local eatery.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Friendly service and tasty interesting food here. A good place to mingle with the locals in this area. Nice casual vibe.

We found the dinner menu here very interesting as we had been travelling for 5 weeks by this time and were a little bored with the same old, usual menu choices. Crepes or gourmet sandwiches, not overly huge servings but big enough for the prices charged.

Glad we found this place.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Brighton, Michigan
“Good breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

We went here as a group for breakfast, while staying at the Four Points, only about a block and a half away.

The place is tiny, but has a lot of character. We were seated upstairs (other seating options included a couple of small tables downstairs, a "bar" along the window downstairs, and some outside seating).

The breakfast menu was limited, but included some great-sounding options. I ended up getting the "Harvey's Scramble", which I believe included jalapeno peppers, pork sausage, and a couple of other items scrambled with eggs, served with black beans, roasted breakfast potatoes, and a bread (I ended up with warm tortilla shells). The food was very good, although at first I thought the portions were small for the price...one of my co-diners pointed out that I had the black beans "held", and that if that was to be included, there would actually be a sizable amount of food on the plate. He had a point, so based on that and other dishes I saw being delivered, I think the portion sizes were decent for the price paid. I do know the coffee cups were huge!

Our waiter was a bit slow and distracted, but other than that, he was very helpful through the ordering process. It was busy, so we can definitely understand his attention being divereted elsewhere.

I would definitely return if ever afforded the opportunity again to try other menu items, and maybe have a drink on the outside seating. Overall, a very eccletic, very local, and very good "neighborhood" option.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington, USA
“Great local coffee shop/bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Fantastic service and quality. They even had almond milk on occasion instead of soy, understanding their client base and their needs

Visited July 2013
Bremerton, Washington
“Hole in the wall.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Theses are the best places to find . Not very big ,so there is a wait if its busy. The coffee and food was wonderful. Biscuits and gravy or crepes.

Visited June 2013
Washington
“Great Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I had my first meal here on my recent trip to Seattle. It's around the corner from the Four Points, whose staff recommended it. We sat outside in the beautiful weather and had a delicious lunch and wonderful coffee (and thank you for the almond milk). Our waiter was terrific. Skip breakfast at the hotels in the area and head here for breakfast.

Visited June 2013