“Great way to see all the city.” 4 of 5 stars

$74*
and up
Ranked #22 of 207 Activities in Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: Tours Northwest is a local, family-owned company. We offer our premier 3 hr. Seattle City tour twice a day, at 10 am and 1 pm (Nov. through March). The educational 3.5 hr. Boeing Assembly Plant tours are provided once a day at 9:30 am. We love working with groups to provide customized solutions to their transportation needs. We provide Door-to-Door service from area hotels; large windows on comfortable coaches; and experienced guides. Our personable and helpful staff answer phones LIVE and PROMPTLY from 7 AM to 10 PM. Our tours offer a perfect orientation overview of the Pacific Northwest with authentic and memorable insights of the city of Seattle and surrounding areas, covering geography, culture, food, history and architecture.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
29 attraction reviews
“Great way to see all the city.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Mark was the best and very knowledgable about any part of the city. We stayed outside the city, they picked us up at our hotel. Nice long tour with a couple of breakes. Pike Street Market, all the neighborhoods, the space needle, etc. We would go again if we came back to Seattle and use this tour company.

Newnan, Georgia
“Great Overall Seattle Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Bryan was a great tour guide! So full of Seattle knowledge. Our group kept telling him he could win any trivia game. He was also quite courteous, trying to remember all our names (there was 17 of us!) and also where we were from.

The full day tour was quite comprehensive and included one hour at the Space Needle. two hours at the Pike's Place Market, and other attractions around town. I feel like I got a good overview of the city. In fact, I would bet there are some Seattle residents that have not seen everything I have seen.

The pickup at the Pier from our cruise was quick and efficient. After traveling around to pick up other people on our tour, we started around the city. I feel like we did get a full day's tour for the money and lots of helpful tips and info I did not read in any guidebook. Finally, a stop at the airport for our ride hope.

I can truly say I have seen Seattle and will book one of their other tours next time I am in town.

Wentzville, Missouri
“3 hour pre-cruise tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I booked a three hour pre cruise tour and was given the amont of the tour. I gave them my credit card infor to pay for the tour. When we were ready to take our tour, the five of us were informed that we owed an addition $17 dollars per person if we wanted to be dropped off at the pier. I showed themm y confirmation of the amount they showed we owed.. They said they had made a mistake and it would cost us an additional $17.00 per person to be dropped off at the cruise pier. Not my fault - I paid what they told me to pay. I felt harrassed the whole tour to call the owner to work this out - - right and not get to enjoy seattle . On the last stop of the trip, the owner informed me that we could forget the additional charge. Gee, thanks for worrying us the whole tour and telluing us we would not be dropped of at the pier in time for our cruise.. My email address is thomasflanagan@charter.net if anyone wants details

Mary Flanagan - Wentzville, Missour

Visited August 2013
Petaluma, California
4 attraction reviews
“Leave the driving to NW so everyone can enjoy the views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We took the Mt. Rainier day tour with Northwest. I did contemplate driving ourselves because we are not early birds(7:15am pick up) but glad we didn't. It was worth starting early. Rick our driver/tour guide also climbed to the summit so he knew his stuff. We made sure we checked the weather before booking the tour and with some luck we got to see the summit from Paradise. Gorgeous views and vistas. Plenty of stops and restroom opportunity. Rick drove us around the whole park, he was patient and kept everyone organized in a friendly manner. It was cool to see Tibetan monks at the Paradise, it made me realize the sacredness of Mt. Rainier. At times the visibility of Mt.. Rainier was so great we could see climbers, they were as big as a speck from Paradise but cool nonetheless. I want to thank Rick for this journey, it's a long drive & he stayed alert & friendly thoughout the trip. The stop at Whapit store was fun and tasty, they have an ice cream shop inside & we had the huckleberry flavored ice cream, I liked it so much I bought some huckleberry Chapstick for my BF as a memory of this awesome trip.

Buffalo, New York
“Great way to see the Mountain!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Rick was a great tour guide, He was knowledgeable and passionate about his job and we appreciated that. The hiking was great and the tour was all day which was really nice. Food at Paradise was overpriced but it is what it is. All the stops were great in the park. Outside of the park, we stopped a place called Wapiti Woollies and they had great huckleberry ice cream. Only problem was, we stopped on the way at a Safeway grocery store which was not really ideal. When there is a sign on the door warning of vandalism, that is not something a visitor wants to see.

Visited August 2013

Been to Tours Northwest? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Tours Northwest, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.