“Gluten Free Yummy!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cinnamon Works

Cinnamon Works
1536 Pike Place, Seattle, WA 98101 (Downtown)
(206) 583-0085
Neighborhood: Downtown
Springfield, New Jersey
“Gluten Free Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Loved the gluten free cookies! I was just excited to see the nice selection of gluten free items and went back 3 days in a row to try a different cookie each day. Pumpkin cookie and vegan chocolate chip are great!

Visited August 2013

Appleton, Wisconsin
“Not great.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Only has GF cinnamon rolls on the weekends. (Seriously). The GF portion of the display case is about 1/4of the space. GF selections are limited to cookies...
Their "fanboys pumpkin cookies" are very dry.
Mocha had very little chocolate... 16oz is more like 14oz.
Employees do not wear hair nets.

We searched for a GF bakery to get a treat for my wife while visiting family. The reviews for the Cinnamon Works were great. However our experience was so-so. Very over rated. Disappointing. The positive reviews puzzle me, they must be related or close friends... The place is not that good.

Visited August 2013
Detroit, Michigan
“Gluten Free Cookies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Gluten Free. YUM. loved this stop. I was able to pick up some awesome Gluten free cookies. This place is my #1 in all of Seattle. You have to stop here. Its right by the pike stree market. Just walk over and get some good eats.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Memphis, Tennessee
“You Only THINK You've Eaten Oatmeal/Raisin Cookies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

The location of this great bakery is so convenient to Inn at the Market! It makes it so easy to send your darling hubby over in the morning to grab warm goodies for breakfast while you're having your first cup of coffee. There is a lot to love from this bakery, but for me personally, I have developed an addiction to their wonderful oatmeal and raisin cookies. The rule is never buy just one! I'm not sure what makes them so special, but at first bite, you just know they are. There are always at least six in a zip-loc baggie in my carry-on on the flight home from Seattle. I've never had a single thing from this place that I didn't like, but there's just something golden about those cookies, I tell you. You MUST try them!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Nashville, Tennessee
“Still dreaming of my gluten free monster cookie!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

If you are gluten free and love a good cookie then this place is a must! WOW!! I was there to get a cinnamon roll for my son when I saw the gluten free section. I took a chance and man was I not disappointed! I only wish I had the recipe and could recreate it. I have craved it ever sense I left Seattle.

• Visited June 2013