“Good place near space Noodle” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bambino's

Bambino's
401 Cedar St, Seattle, WA 98121-1519 (Belltown)
206-269-2222
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Belltown
Highland, Maryland
“Good place near space Noodle”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

so we went to Zekes near the space noodle and it was good but then we went to Bambinos which was substantially better and a little cheaper. they are virtually across the street from one another and both have very good beer on draft but the pizza is decidedly better at Bams

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Manama, Bahrain
“Highly recommend it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

One of the best pizzas outside of Italy. Good craft beer. Great, friendly service. Ambient atmosphere. Good music. Really liked it and would definitely recommend it. Great value too.

Visited April 2013
Gainesville, Florida, United States
“Great pizza and beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

On a friends recommendation my wife and I checked out Bambino's on our first night in Seattle. The food was delicious and the beer selection was fantastic.

I had the Genovese pizza and my wife created her own with Peppadew pepper (not on the menu due to seasonality, but they had them and they were amazing).

Good sized pizza's and we were stuffed after devouring them.

The bartender/waitress we had was fantastic and helped us make our drink selections. They had a pretty vast beer selection for the size of the restaurant and had some great wine on tap that my wife enjoyed.

Visited December 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Unfortunately a FAIL!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

FAIL! Such a shame to have to give such a bad review because the pizza WAS good and the service WAS good the first 1 out of 10 times we've had it so the potential was there. The first time was spot on in order and service. The second time, they forgot something and we got no credit. The 3rd through 5th time we got late service and 7th and 8th time we got a late call letting us part of our order would be missing. The 10th time, I ordered online, which was allowed, but after a non-delivery was told the first time that a manager would call me and perhaps I called after order time (not true, it was over 20 minutes before closing time for lunch delivery as posted on the website and confirmed by a previous phone call). I requested a manager to call me back and was told once the staff was back at 4, I would receive a call back. Never happened. Called back again to address the issue, asked for a manager to speak to and was told that the time had changed and that's all they could tell me. I said that's a shame since I had been telling people how good their pizza is and would no longer recommend their services if their resolution was just "time changed without any notification." So this is the review you get when you have multiple opportunities to address and fix your problems. Bambino's FAIL FAIL FAIL

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Derby, United Kingdom
“Excellent Pizza and Beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Excellent pizzas. Excellent beer. Good service. What's not to like?! We fell upon this place walking back to our hotel from an early evening trip to the Space Needle. It seemed like a place popular with locals too, which is always a good sign.

Visited October 2012